Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:38:43 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Greg Lynn <dglynn@vaview5.vavu.vt.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel documentation

On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 03:17:27PM -0400, Greg Lynn wrote:
> I was wanting to read up on all the details on
> the FreeBSD kernel (vm, io, etc..) but I was unable
> to locate any information on this.  Linux has a great
> 300page postscript book that is available and I was
> wondering if FreeBSD does?  Can anybody help here?

It's one of the things we're lacking on the FreeBSD documentation.  Right
now your best bet is probably to hook up with the FreeBSD Programmers
Documentation Project <URL:http://home.wxs.nl/~asmodai/pdp.html>; and
see what you can find there.

Of course, if you want to contribute documentation they we're all ears!

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>