Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:04:14 -0600
From:      "Ken Wills" <kenwills_lists@yahoo.com>
To:        "Sean" <seanb@comsite.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: release 2.2.5 - where can I get a copy?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean" <seanb@comsite.net>
To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 5:40 PM
Subject: release 2.2.5 - where can I get a copy?

> Howdy,
>
> I need to get a copy of freebsd 2.2.5.  Is there any place on the site to
> download it?

I don't know of any sites that still have 2.2.5.
You will probably need to check out 2.2.5 sources from cvs, and make your
own release, look at the
cvs section on http://www.freebsd.org for details on how to do this.

>  Thanks in advance...  Also, If I need someone to assist me
> with a restore from a level 0 dump to a new drive, is someone there that
> would help us..

I don't anything about this, other than use the restore command, which
probably isn't very useful. (and
might even be incorrect)  :)

Ken