Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:43:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache/php/openlink

I think I've visited that option before, and found it needed some Sybase
libraries that are available only for Linux...  Looked like quite the
undertaking to get it functioning.

If I'm wrong and it is truly a stand-alone product, I'd be happy to use
it...  And if anyone can offer some ideas as to what my error message
below means, I'm still all ears...

thanks,

Charles