Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:12:42 -0500
From:      Kris Kedzierski <kris@activetech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: polish versions

Hello

According to FreeBSD website there used to be a Polish mirror of their
site.   Last time I checked the site is still down (ever since last
year).  They supposedly worked on translation to Polish but FreeBSD site
lists no resources as to whether anything has been done.  If you are
serious about translating into Polish let me know and we can work
together
on this one.

Kris Kedzierski
kris@activetech.net