Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:44:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        m0nk <m0nk@enteract.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help with digital camera - but NOT gphoto

Hi Kent,

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, m0nk wrote:

> alternatively, does anyone know how i can get gphoto to crash less?
> is there something with stty i can twiddle?

Have you tried gphoto 2.0?  It's still in beta, but they say it works
better.  There's no port, but the source is available on www.gphoto.org.

I haven't had any troubles getting gphoto to work w/ my Olympus.

I would recommend sending an email to the gphoto development folk, with a
stack trace and more info and see if they can help out.