Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:17:43 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just noticed this

I have not idea what the current problem is with -current so I can't
say which PCI devices are affected other than the Bt848 based cards
and possible the matrox meteor cards. So if anyone out there has
a meteor and a very recent -current who can confirm that the
meteor works or not it will help to isolate the problem with
the Bt848 cards.

	Amancio