Date:      22 Apr 1998 15:41:08 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free BSD and Windows

Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu> writes:
> 	Whoa... totally not true here guys.  I am new to the list, but I have

Precisely. You are new to the list, and should have read the thread -
or at least the message you replied to - with more care before
following up. You are wildly off-topic.

We are not discussing the feasability of runninge several operating
systems on the same machine, but the quality of various multibooters.
I have had very negative experiences with System Commander and will
*not* recommend it to anybody under any circumstances. There are many
alternatives; if we stick to commercial solutions, the OS/2 boot
loader (which is also distributed with Partition Magic) is a good one.

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.