Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: full /var/mail

For best results please use subjects, thanks.

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> I have a server with lots of accounts...
> and my mail directory is nearly full...
> /var/mail ...
> how may I make new users to have different mail directories?
> or how may I add a new disk to mail directory?
> I want to use 2 hard drives for mail on this server

It depends on what you would prefer.  If you have an entire disk that's
free and has enough space, you can move the entire /var/mail partition
over there.  Or you can move certain mail spools over and symlink them to
the new disk.

NOTICE:  Make sure your mailer replies to dwhite@resnet or I won't get it!