Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:13:15 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        sas@schell.de (Sascha Schumann)
Cc:        martin@rumolt.teuto.de, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for ITK? (Comment)

>From the keyboard of Sascha Schumann:

> I'll never call it closed again, if you can show me a place where everyone
> is free to ftp a recent developer tree from.

It might not have come to your attention that some minor disturbances were
going on during the last months. Those disturbances have been fully resolved
recently and everybody involved is working in all their available spare time
towards releasing a good beta and more regular updates and/or a public
accessible tree.

If this process is going too slow for you, you should think about contributing
within your possibilities to get closer to what your needs are.

Best regards,
hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77