Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:23:13 -0400
From:      "MET" <met@uberstats.com>
To:        "'John Mills'" <john.m.mills@alum.mit.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Getting started with CVS || slightly off topic again

"Did you set up the connection between your [x]inetd and starting a
server?"

 ... Do you mean uncommenting the line from the /etc/inetd.conf file
allowing for cvspserver and cvs.

	cvspserver	stream  tcp     nowait  root	  /usr/bin/cvs
cvs --allow-root=/usr/local/repository pserver
	cvs             	stream  tcp     nowait  root
/usr/bin/cvs    cvs --allow-root=/usr/local/repository kserver

"Put in your environment setup:
           export CVSROOT=:pserver:192.168.1.30:/usr/local/repository "

Please bare with me, I'm extremely new to this.....where's my
environmental setup file?

- Matthew