Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:25:20 +0200
From:      IPD 2 <schumacher@ipd.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Supported Hardware, Intel NIC, VCU GmbH

Hello,

that's the same I've found on the hardware notes on the freebsd-
Website. There's a list of Intel NICs, but I'm not sure
about, whether the NIC is supported:

Intel 82557- or 82559-based Fast Ethernet NICs (fxp(4) driver)

     * Intel EtherExpress Pro/100B PCI Fast Ethernet

     * Intel InBusiness 10/100 PCI Network Adapter

     * Intel PRO/100+ Management Adapter

   Intel 82595-based Ethernet NICs (ex(4) driver)

     * Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 and Pro/10+ Ethernet

     * Olicom OC2220

   Intel 82586-based Ethernet NICs (ie(4) driver)

     * 3Com 3C507 Etherlink 16/TP

     * AT&T Starlan 10 and Starlan Fiber

     * EN100

     * Intel EtherExpress 16

     * RACAL Interlan NI5210

As far as I can see there is no EISA Card listed, but its a Intel Pro
100.  The Chipset on the Card seems to be a :

INTEL
KU82556
L5032536

So I don't know, whether it ist supported.

Greetings Schumacher