Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:48:30 -0400
From:      Gary Algier <gaa@dgms.com>
To:        beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp starting without reason...

beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA wrote:

[...]
> How can I do that? (not to run sendmail on startup...)

Look in "/etc/rc.conf".
Change the line:
	sendmail_enable="YES"   # Run the sendmail daemon (or NO).
To:
	sendmail_enable="NO"   # Run the sendmail daemon (or NO).

Then after it comes back up:
  In one window:
	tcpdump -i tun0		# (you may want to run "script" first)
  In another window:
	/usr/sbin/sendmail -bd -q30m

[...]

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ       gary.algier@dgms.com              +1 609 608 2758
DGM&S Telecom, 1025 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054     Fax:+1 609 866 8850