Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 21:52:25 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does anyone mind if I start moving the interface builder code int bin?

--7gGkHNMELEOhSGF6

On Sat May 04, 2002 at 05:55:49PM -0700, Max Okumoto wrote:
>=20
> I am trying to seperate the build system from the libh core.  Does
> anyone mind if I move the HSystem stuff out of libh/lib/tcl into
> libh/bin/glue_bulder ?

Hmm.... I guess it's appropriate. But bin/? I'm not sure. Maybe a new
libexec? bin should be reserved for installed binaries. Even libh's
init(8) isn't in bin.

libexec, maybe?

I also don't like glue_builder (if that's what you meant) very
much. But I don't have much better ideas, just suggestions: tcl_glue,
tclh_glue?

But I'm just ranting, just go ahead. If you can isolate the "build
system" from the libh core, it would be a Good Thing (tm), I think.

Just don't put it in bin/ :)

A.

--=20
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores
the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led
them into it in the first place. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

--7gGkHNMELEOhSGF6

--7gGkHNMELEOhSGF6--

with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message