Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:38:55 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: improving firefox port

четвер 09 листопад 2006 19:36, Jeremy Messenger написав:
> >       2) build and run the vendor's self-checks (yes, I'm still at it :-)
>
> How about create a test target? I never like to have test stuff in the
> ports by default, only for pointyhat, maintainer and someone that want to
> test it.

The test is very small and completes quickly. I think, it would be far easier
for you to deal with a report:

	firefox fails to build:
	.... build log

Then:

	firefox fails to start:
	?

But it is trivial either way. Here is the target:

	test check:
		${GMAKE} -C ${WRKSRC} check

Yours,

	-mi