Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:29:14 +1000
From:      "Ryan Nera" <rnera@optushome.com.au>
To:        "'BUGS'" <bugs@bugs.au.freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   errors -tx underrun

Hi all

I've changed the nic on my gateway it used to be a realtek based card - rl0
10/100M 8139 chipset to compex fl100tx it has a dec chip on it but gets
detected as an intel based 21141 card its also 10/100 it uses the dc0 driver

Now I get a message saying TX underrun -increasing TX threshold.. what does
this mean...

My download speeds have dropped considerable since...

Thanks for any help