Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:59:48 -0400
From:      "martes" <martes@mgwigglesworth.com>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spamassassin anyone???

Sorry if this seems like a blinded assumption, however, whenever someone=20=
asks
about the origin of explicit spam, such as the anti-semetic stuff that wa=
posting to the list from an obviously mangled header source, someone alwa=
ys
brings up that the lists are not proctared, as if there is not any manage=
ment
at all, and such obvious garbage is just going to post due to lack of
supervision, or spam protocals... =20

 Thanks for the reply.