Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:43:01 -0700
From:      "Jesse Geddis" <jesse@powweb.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Tunning NFS

	I'm going to be using a NetApp 810 on a load balanced www server
farm of about 10 apache servers with about 50k sites per netapp. From
what I understand the default mount has pretty conservative settings
(i.e. slow). The other thing that is important is that the www server
doesn't panic if I sever the connection to the netapp. I was testing it
today and got a currupted filesystem error after I had rebooted the
netapp. Does anyone have any recommendation as to specific optimal flags
to use between FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE and a NetApp 800 series?
For both
Nfs_client_flags=
Mount_nfs

Thank you in advance