Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:24:36 -0400
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <cpeters2@home.com>
To:        "Dan Bongert" <dbongert@ssc.wisc.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: getting @home to work with FreeBSD

I know that this does not answer your question, but I have @home service, 3
static IP addresses, and several machines connected to the internet via a
dual-hommed gateway.  I find that it is convenient to be able to have a
static address in the event that I need to telnet or pcanywhere into one of
my boxes from another location.  You can request a static ip address for no
additional cost from the @home people.

Charles

cpeters2@home.com