Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:32:34 -0600
From:      "Tyler K McGeorge" <treznor@sunflower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   libc.so.4

In a random period of troubleshooting my X Windows problems, I was somehow
able to delete libc.so.4 from my machine and the backup of the file I made
no longer seems to be around. This is particularly bad because the lack of
this file seems to be disallowing me the use of many functions, obviously.

Any ideas of how to get this installed again?