Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:22:22 -0700
From:      "george" <george@vagner.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mailman

I am getting these signal 11 core dumps on the
mailman (python) helper programs and seen something
to do with gcc that might be affecting it.

Someone suggested rebuilding gcc to the next rev but
I thought i would run it across the list and see if anyone else
is having this problem or has the fix.

I can successfully build world and no other crashes are occurring
on this EPIA M1000 4.8-stable as of about 2 weeks ago.