Date:      Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:40:01 +0200
From:      Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Loading .bash_profile under X-Windows

--Boundary_(ID_aBPfj9kDByu61M88gopKUg)

How can I get terminal under X-Windows to load my .bash_profile (and any
other stuff) that is usually loaded when at the initial prompt?

A more general question might be: what files (.profile, .login, whatever)
and in what order are loaded every I login via a shell and how are these
settings propagated up through Gnome desktop?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--

Kiffin Rex Gish
Gouda, The Netherlands

--Boundary_(ID_aBPfj9kDByu61M88gopKUg)--