Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:39:13 +0200
From:      "Yann" <yannj@sfr.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problem

Firstly , excuse me for my bad english but I'm french student.

I am installing an web test server with a FreeBSD 4-4 distribution, i =
install Mysql 4.0.14 and apache 1.3.23 successfully , but when I add =
(with pkg_add) php4
apache doesn't want to run, and show this error

Syntax error on line 237 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:=20
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server: =
/usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol "nl_langinfo"=20

I read the bug report http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D31806 =
but, because i'm a beginner I had not understand the things to do.

Can you help me please.

Thanks

YAnn JOUANIN=20
yannj@sfr.net