Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:59:51 -0500
From:      Jeff Bolle <jbolle@bucknell.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.2 and Mozilla

When I upgraded this machine from 4.1.1 to 4.2-Release mozilla started to
segfault on load. I don't know if this has been covered before, or if it is a
mozilla problem and not a FreeBSD problem, but the same build of mozilla
worked just fine under 4.1.1. I did a make world on a fresh grab of the
sources 2 nights ago and the same thing happens.
> ./mozilla
./run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=.
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.