Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:10:37 -0800
From:      "Steve B." <steveb99@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: C vs C++

I wouldn't say C++ is THAT much harder to write, it does have a steeper
initial learning curve than C. Most of that is due to needing to learn OOP
at the same time. It is easier for C++ to come back and bite you than C if
you don't spend enough time up front in design.  IMO the biggest problem is
people trying to treat C and C++ as one language. That is only good is you
want to use C++ and as a better C compiler for the lint like features of C++
language.

Steve B.