Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 15:37:36 -0400
From:      "Michael Shafer" <mbshafer@mbshafer.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Docs

> > Has the documentation been moved perhaps?
>
> If you had actually read the 300+ other messages asking the same
> question you'd know what was going on.

Good master,

Even I, lowly grasshopper,  knows that presumption is at the root of
arrogance and dispair.

 I used the email address that is listed at the FreeBSD site and:

1. It in no way indicates that this is a list

2. That there are archives

3. That there are mirrors for the documentation

Perhaps there is reason for "300+ other messages" on same subject.

I ask most humbly for  forgiveness for not having perfect knowledge of all
things. Do you take students?

Mike Shafer