Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 10:02:49 -0700
From:      "Sean Kelly" <kelly@ad1440.net>
To:        "Nik Clayton" <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Including images in the documentation

> So, back to the drawing board (ho ho, sometimes I crack myself up :-) )

Groan.

> Enter "Sketch" (ports/graphics/sketch).

Not bad.  Not bad at all!  (I really should take a closer look at the ports
collection now and then.)

> It's slimmer than Dia as well.  Back of the envelope calculations show it
> needing about 6MB of distfiles ...

And it's always possible to edit your figures using the tools that people
already have installed or come with the base FreeBSD system ... like
everyone's favorite One True Text Editor.  :-)

--Sean