Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:28:55 -0700
From:      "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>
To:        "Eric Lam" <ecrim@earthlink.net>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: POP3, SMTP, Web Access...

I would use sendmail for outgoing mail and receiving mail. You can use
popper for your POP3 mail box. You can use PPPD for dial-in users. I'm not
sure what you would use for web access of e-mail. I'm also interested in
something like that. I found a Java based server app that does that, but I
didn't want to run Tomcat just for that application. I would like something
that is WAP capable, if possible.

Kory