Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:09:36 +1100
From:      "Richard Luckhurst" <rickl@soundadvice.nobbys.net.au>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Serial Tunnelling

Hi list

I am trying to sort out a problem with a set up for a client. I have
2 PC's with 8 port serial cards in them and they work fine under
freebsd. At present I have the 8 ports connected to ports in
/etc/services and I can telnet to these ports OK. The idea is I
want to push serial data in a port and have it come out on the
corresponding port at the other end. I have the 2 computers
connected with a dial up ppp link. What I need is some way
of connecting or tunnelling the ip ports. Has anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Richard

Richard Luckhurst

Manager / Engineer