Date:      Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:03:06 -0400
From:      Randy Pratt <rpratt@ezwv.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Handbook addition: Install

I posted a mention of this in a different thread but thought that some may
have missed it without an appropriate subject.  My apologies for not changing
the subject the first time.

I've finished the planned additions to the Handbook for installing (Section
2).  I've posted the entire Handbook build but only the following sections
are involved:

         2.2 Preparing For Installation (unmodified except for section title)
         2.3 Pre-Installation (new)
         2.4 Installation (new)
         2.5 Post-installation (new)

They are posted at:

         http://people.freebsd.org/~rpratt/hdbk/view/  (html build)
         http://people.freebsd.org/~rpratt/hdbk/src/     (sources)

I'll merge my additions into the latest chapter.sgml version before
committing next week.  This will still leave some time for more improvements
before the 4.4 release.

Randy