Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:41:32 +0000
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   A breath of fresh air..

OK, so we're all now sick of the 'Feeding the Troll' thread and although this
is kind of related, hopefully we won't end up in the same hell that thread
led to. If you don't like this (and you should like it - if you're a
reasonable person, anyway), flame me personally. :-)

I know this is Linux-orientated but many of the points apply just as well to
FBSD and other 'nixen. Just thought that after the madness of the last week
or so, that this might make some people here, like me, realise how close to a
'parent-proof' desktop environment we have.

--
Paul Robinson