Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 1996 20:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU>
To:        jeff@tad.cetlink.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Word perfect demo ftp?

>Hi,

>	Where can I find the word perfect demo for sco at? I've looked
>around a bunch and have not been able to find it anywhere. I'd like to
>try it out under freebsd... TIA.

>-jeff

Here's a reply I got to a similiar question--a few months out of date
now.

Annelise

From:	IN%"MGEORGE@novell.com" 25-JAN-1996 10:38:44.90
To:	IN%"andrsn@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU"
CC:
Subj:	ProdInfoForm-->ProdInfo -Reply

We do not have a WordPerfect ported to FreeBSD, however we do
support SCO UNIX.  The latest character WordPerfect for SCO UNIX is
WP5.2+.  We unfortunately do not have any evals for it but, we do have
a 90 day return policy.  You can purchase a 1-user and us it for 90
days, if it is not working then you can return it for a full refund minus
shipping.

Any questions on how to order, please call 1-800-321-3280.

Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:16:20 -0800
From: MGEORGE@novell.com (Mark George)
Subject: ProdInfoForm-->ProdInfo -Reply
To: andrsn@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU