Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:59:58 -0700
From:      "Ghulam Dastgir" <banta@ghulam.force9.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fetchmail problems

I am still having problems with fetchmail. Now after typing:

    $ fetchmail -p POP3 -u ghulam mail.force9.net

Fetchmail says that there are x messages waiting for me. It tries
downloading but then times out with:

    fetchmail: SMTP connect to voyager.ghulam.force9.co.uk failed: Operation
timed out
    fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from mail.force9.net

What could be causing this?
Thanks,
Ghulam