Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:29:29 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Rakesh Prajapati <rprajapa@sdf.lonestar.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: xcdroast , scsi emulation in kernel??

FreeBSD has no SCSI emulation; you need burncd rather than cdrecord.
It's in the CD burning package so you should already have it installed.

I *suspect* that xcdroast does not support burncd, but I don't know; I've
never used any of the GUIs for burning--the line-mode commands have always
suited me just fine (with scripts containing my commonly-used options, of
course).

Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org

-------> Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  (let him go home)  <-----------