Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:03:26 -0400
From:      George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading java/eclipse and java/eclipse-devel

Howdy,

Eclipse 4.2, which we have in java/eclipse-devel has been out for over a =
year and Eclipse 4.3 is "nearly done" as far
as anyone can tell.  I'd like to propose that we copy the devel port to =
the normal port, and then do two things.
First I'd like to get Eclipse 4.2 working with openjdk7.  RIght now the =
build fails but that was just a naive attempt
to build the port with the new jdk.  Secondly we can mark eclipse-devel =
broken until we can start getting 4.3
running in that port.

Thoughts?

Best,