Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:20:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      lonnie@outstep.com
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and restricting users

Thanks Dan,

This is the same solution that I have already found from the Linux side as well
and is currently not an option for our particular impolementation.

We really need to be able to limit the users from navigaiting out of their HOME
directories for this particular SPECIAL project.

I just saw something on the FreeBSD website about "sandboxes" that might be
interesting in this respect, but I am not sure if it would be possible to put
each user graphicl login session into a "sandbox".

Best Regards,
Lonnie