Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:50:58 +0100
From:      Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
To:        "Nopbhol N.Dumrong" <bee@apl1.sci.kmitl.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

Quoting "Nopbhol N.Dumrong" <bee@apl1.sci.kmitl.ac.th>:

> Can I solve this problem? Number of clients are very large? or
> depend on my link speed?
>
> external link to ISP is 128Kb

You're kiding right?

128Kbits for 100 people ??
It's like having a small piece of bred for 100 people.. and everybody is hungry :)

Here we have a 1Mbps/1Mbps direct link to the provider and it's slow.. We are
about 60 people.

I would suggest to upgrade your external link !

Cya

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Swiss - QUARK Media House