Date:      Tue, 26 Dec 2017 03:38:19 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   rebuilding apache24 and php70

with ports tree updated as of today, I've done=20

   portmaster -fR php70
   portmaster -fR mod_php70
   portmaster -fR apache24

When trying to launch apache, I get the following error:

httpd: Syntax error on line 153 of /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf: =
Cannot load libexec/apache24/libphp7.so into server: =
/usr/local/libexec/apache24/libphp7.so: No space available for static =
Thread Local Storage

(apache does launch)

apache was configured with MPM_EVENT and MPM_SHARED, and both mod_php =
and php70 with ZTS and LINKTHR.

I've no idea where to proceed from here.