Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:46:40 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@brabys.co.za>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome Mail List <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Can't create a launcher in Gnome2.4

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to create a launcher now that I have upgraded to
2.4. I can create folders no problem in both Naultilus and on my
desktop. When I left click in Nautilus and run "Create Launcher" the
window pops up and I can fill in all the details but it doesn't create
the actual link or icon. If I right-click on my desktop and go to
"Create Launcher" I don't even get the window, I get nothing.

I did follow the instructions on
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq2.html to have FAM and LAME
enabled.

Any ideas ?