Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:31:11 +0200
From:      Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Cc:        thierry@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   horde doesn't work anymore with new framework

Hi,

I updated php to the new framework (php4) and now horde and imp don't
work anymore:

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php'
(include_path='.:') in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 13

I uninstalled all the old pear-packages and installed the new ones
before I reinstalled horde.

ROOT@bsd# locate PEAR.php
/usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php
/usr/local/share/pear/bootstrap/PEAR.php
ROOT@bsd#

Squirrelmail shows similar problems, with DB.php.

Does anyone know what I could do about this ?

"Thank god I didn't do this on the production-server" ;-))

Rainer