Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:18:41 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        mi@aldan.algebra.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcllib install problem

--=-UxVX8hXrQtvwzo3ESOOA

I have a -CURRENT/amd64 box that I am trying to install devel/tcllib
on.  It hangs when it gets to the test for pop3.  At some point,
however, I had set my DISPLAY variable to do some editing.  If I run
make with it set I find that I get a window labeled all.tcl that pops
up.  Closing that window got it past that problem.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in fixing tcllib so
it will install properly.

Thanks,
Sean

--=-UxVX8hXrQtvwzo3ESOOA