Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 2004 10:26:47 -0800
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request assistance in finding "Write to CD" context menu item

--=-yiWIxfsuDotAgEO1zgUw

I have looked at the sources of nautilus2 and nautilus-cd-burner and I
just cannot find it.  There are internationalization strings in both and
the burner Changelog mentions context-menu.c but that file doesn't
exist.  nautilus2 also mentions it as being in src/nautilus-shell-ui.xml
but there is nothing in there either.

The odd thing is that I can see it in the menu for a split second when I
right-click on an ISO image, so I know it is in there somewhere.  I just
don't know where.  Any pointers to where this code is would be
appreciated.  It is broken on amd64 (at least for me) and I would like
to come up with a patch.

Thanks,
Sean

--=-yiWIxfsuDotAgEO1zgUw