Date:      Thu, 14 May 2009 12:45:51 -0500
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd general questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   csup source tree as of a certian date

hello,

I would like to know how to obtain the FreeBSD -CURRENT source tree as
of 4-29-2009 (anywhere in that day is fine)

I normally run this command to follow -CURRENT

csup -g -L 2 -h cvsup15.freebsd.org /usr/share/examples/cvsup/standard-supfile

as my kernel now panics on a i386 kernel as of today, as well as
5-1-2009 (A source tree I had on a alternate machine)

What would I have to modify to move my source tree back to say the
april 29th or so?

I have a kernel from 4-13-2009 that works fine. so I have a window to
track down the trouble.

Sam Fourman Jr.