Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:41:49 +0100
From:      Peo Nilsson <per-olof.nilsson@comhem.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.2 Release delayed?

--=-M76qYW7PDaaMzI83jdTa

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 13:55 -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 08:24:47AM -0800, Joe wrote:
> > A while back, I read that 6.2 was going to be released today. Now I see=
=20
> > that 6.2 won't be released until Mid December.
> >=20
> > Are FreeBSD releases put out "whenever they're ready" or is there a set=
=20
> > schedule that is adhered to?
> >=20
> >=20
> > I only ask because I am trying to schedule some server upgrades and I=20
> > scheduled my QA tests for this week, thinking 6.2 would be released tod=
ay.
>=20
> When they're ready.  They almost always slip because of bugs that
> users only bother to report late in the release cycle :-)
>=20
> Kris
Hmm. But the homepage says it's uploaded/uploading...?
I've been away from FSBD for a couple of years and right now I'm just
sitting waiting for 6.2 so I can get on it.
What do they mean by this ?
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/schedule.html

Any one?

--=20
/Cheers Peo

--
Registered Linux User #432116, get counted at
http://counter.li.org

--=-M76qYW7PDaaMzI83jdTa

--=-M76qYW7PDaaMzI83jdTa--