Date:      Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:56:23 +0200
From:      Peo Nilsson <per-olof.nilsson@comhem.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-flashplugin9 (usable?)

--=-8FZo0R/2wYqgsaJogfFj

Dear list.

Does anyone know how to get the linux flashlayer9 to work ?
Right now I run the linux flashplayer7.

Linux flashplayer7 is installed according to the handbook:

1) linuxpluginwrapper
2) linux_base
3) linux-flashplugin7
4) placed libmap.conf in /etc/libmap.conf
4) ln -s /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so \
   /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/
   ln -s /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/flashplayer.xpt \
   /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/

I tried to install linux-flashplugin9 through the ports but it
didn't work at all so I got back to 7 again.

I run FreeBSD 6.2-Release with ports up to date.

--=20
/Peo

--=-8FZo0R/2wYqgsaJogfFj

--=-8FZo0R/2wYqgsaJogfFj--