Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:24:19 -0800
From:      Brian Sobolak <sobolak@mindspring.com>
To:        Joe.Warner@smed.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Message Board Apps

Hello Joe,

Monday, November 12, 2001, 8:34:21 AM, you wrote:

JWsc> Hi,

JWsc> This question isn't technical but it's not really
JWsc> a newbie question either, so I didn't know which
JWsc> list to send this to.

JWsc> I'm looking for a good Message Board application
JWsc> to run on my FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE server at work.

JWsc> Preferebly something in ports.  I'm running the latest
JWsc> version of Apache-mod_php4/MySQL

JWsc> I've looked around over at SourceForge and
JWsc> FreshMeat and didn't see anything that grabbed me.

JWsc> Can anyone recommend anything?

I don't know what goals you have for the site, but UltimateBBS is very
popular (albeit commercial).

brian