Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:22:51 -0400
From:      "Martes Wigglesworth" <martes@mgwigglesworth.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Spamassassin anyone???

Greetings list.

I was just wondering, why don't they just run spamassassin on the
freebsd lists servers?????  I would cut down on spam, and I doubt would
be any overhead if it were simply updated.  The servers are sitting in a
datacenter somewhere being managed by someone, I don't care how
"donated" the server time is.  What happens when there is a hardware
failure??? I am sure that we are not talking to each other on a freebsd
3.0 release, so why don't they just install, and use spammassassin to
capture this obvious spam??? Or am I just miss informed about how these
porn, sex-toy commercials, oh, and don't forget the racist/antysemetic
political garbage that come through every month or so???