Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 18:13:17 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Licia <licia@o-o.org>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

> I believe the mouse pads stalled when it was mentioned Walnut Creek
> was going to pick up on them. Guess we are still waiting on that one?

At this time, we do not plan on mouse pads.  Stickers, case buttons,
tee shirts, polo shirts, jackets and hats will have to do for now...

If anyone else wants to do FreeBSD mouse pads or bumper stickers or
marital aids, they should feel free to jump right in.  WC will not
stand in your way or attempt to duplicate your efforts. :-)

- Jordan