Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:52:01 -0800
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ARMv6 -- pkg repo build

--=-0vXZMiO+O68ghcJZO58Y

http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=3D11armv6-11armv6&build=
=3D2014-11-21_00h06m29s

I'm making an attempt at ARMv6 packages this week.  If you see
ports that you know how to fix fail (e.g. bmake or deforas-libsystem)
file a bugzilla ticket with your proposed fixes and I'll drive them into
the tree.

Once this build is done, an ARMv6 package repo will be available on
this server for alpha testing while we figure out some mechanical bits
to the qemu-emulation I'm using.

sean

--=-0vXZMiO+O68ghcJZO58Y

--=-0vXZMiO+O68ghcJZO58Y--