Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:30:49 -0800
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        dan@langille.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: unknown mailer error 126 : sendmail issue?

dan> If I were to not go the .mc route, what does the above statement
dan> translate to in a .cf file?

Of course, that's not supported but if it were, I would tell you to change
this line in your sendmail.cf:

#O DefaultUser=mailnull

to:

O DefaultUser=daemon

Keep in mind however, you will increase your system security if you stick
with using mailnull and adapt your other applications instead of reverting
sendmail back to using the daemon account.