Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:04:20 +0300
From:      Sergey Nasonov <snasonov@bcc.ru>
To:        Nils Beyer <nbe@renzel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   citrix_ica - "wfica" generates deadlock in linux_sys_futex...

Hello Nils.
I update my system to stable 10 (10.3-PRERELEASE #52 r296856M) but unable
reproduce the issue. From trace I see that the issue may be related with
Citrix Flash Redirection. And I remember that some time ago I disabled this
feature.

As a workaround you can temporary disable Flash redirection by modifying
module.ini

/usr/local/ICAClient/nls/<locale>module.ini

Find a section [ICA3.0] and change parameter FlashV2 from On to Off

--
Best Regards,
Nasonov Sergey